Many people believed that the internet would revolutionize the way they bet. It has also revolutionized many other aspects of life. Recent prevalence studies show that online betting is not as popular as other forms of gambling like phone betting, going to the bookmaker, and being on track. If you are still not persuaded that online wagering is a better option than these other options, here are ten reasons to do so:
1) Free Betsy will often offer a free wager to entice you. Normally, this arrives in the form of a matched chance (you place a certain amount, and they check it). This will double or even triple your money. These free bets are often quadrupled around major betting events such as the World Series or the Kentucky Derby, making them an attractive incentive. What was the last time that you went into a betting shop and were told by the lady behind the counter, “Here, take $10!” It’s unlikely that you have ever!
2) Compare odds: Many websites allow you to compare odds on different types of bets across all betting events. It will surprise you at the differences in odds between bookmakers. Online odds comparison tools can help you find the best odds. This information is not only online, but it is also free. You will not get the best odds if you’re sitting in a bookmaker all day.
3) Special Offers Online: Online special offers such as “money back specials”, seem to be in greater demand. This service is often offered by online betting sites in advance of sporting events in order to attract bettors. This could mean that you can get your stake back if your horse loses, or your team loses due to penalties. This offer is not available at high-street bookmakers, or by telephone.
4) Other betting options’ popularity on the internet has led to new betting markets. This allows for all kinds of betting options, and the final result is just one. These new betting options are controversial in the industry, but they are also a popular choice and will continue to be so.
5) More markets: Many bookies offer popular betting markets such as horse racing and football. Online betting offers a wide range of options, including foreign betting, political betting, novelty gambling, and many other bets. Some betting sites allow you to place bets on things like the 2nd Division of the German Handball League or Gaelic Football matches in Ireland. Before the internet, it was impossible to place bets on events or sports that didn’t occur in your country. This is a huge advantage for bettors interested in obscure sports and events.
Access to information: You don’t need to be a genius to see that the internet offers a wealth of historical and current facts, figures, and statistics. You can easily access a variety of blogs, forums, and reports to help you in your wagering decisions. These can be accessed quickly and at minimal cost.No matter how skilled the writer of your paper’s form guide is, it will not be able to match the vast amount of information available online.
7) Comfort: You don’t have to travel far to bookmakers (which might be hundreds of miles away) when your home is your refuge, and you can make your wagers from the comfort of your own house. Bookmakers are often dull places, with Formica chairs, poor decor, and many sad faces. It is much easier to turn on the kettle, open your browser, and look at the odds of winning.
8) Speed: Online betting is possible with reliable broadband internet. Online betting is fast and easy. There’s no requirement to stay in line or miss the start of a race or game. Locate your bet and choose your options before placing your stake. All of this can be accomplished when it takes to enter your selections on your betting slip. Although phone betting may seem faster than desktop, you will usually need to wait between 5 and 20 seconds before connecting to a representative. Why wait when you don’t have to?
9) Access anywhere: As long as it’s legal to place bets in your jurisdiction, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to access the internet from any part of the world. Access your account from anywhere: You can transfer money and place bets wherever you are, at any time of the day or night. Most high-street bookmakers close at night, with a few remaining open until late. The same involves several telephone betting services. Just imagine how much your hotel bill will be if you call in half a dozen of these bets.
10) In-race Betting: A new technology makes it possible to place bets online while you are running or during a match. This is impossible to do in a betting shop or on the phone. This advanced technology is revolutionizing the way we bet.